2015 Energy and Resources Research Review
- The global photovoltaic (PV) modules market was valued at $32.6 billion in 2013 and $34.6 billion in 2014. This market is expected to decrease to $27 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.8% from 2014 to 2019.
- The yearly and cumulative investment spending by separation technology was$ 6.8 billion in 2014. It is estimated that the spending will be $6.8 billion in 2015 and $1 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -32%.
- In terms of revenue, the global renewable energy market (excluding biofuels) reached $432.7 billion in 2013 and $476.3 billion in 2014. This market is expected to increase to $777.6 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% from 2014 to 2019.
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. These Research Reviews include portions of several market research reports that were published in 2015, and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up with the general market developments of 2015.
Please note that page references in the text are to pages in the original, complete report, and do not reflect the actual page numbers in this Research Review.
This 2015 Energy and Resources Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
- EGY014J Global Markets and Technologies for Photovoltaic Systems.
- EGY037D Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage Technologies.
- EGY049C Renewable Energy: Technologies and Global Markets.
- EGY056C Utility-scale Electricity Storage Technologies: Global Markets.
- EGY072B Building-Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV): Technologies and Global Markets.
We encourage you to obtain and benefit from the full market research reports that are excerpted in this Research Review.
BCC Research looks forward to serving your market intelligence needs in the future.
Kevin R. Fitzgerald