Thermal and Biological Waste-to-Energy Markets
The global waste-to-energy market was $25.3 billion in 2013 and $26.7 billion in 2014. This market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the period 2014 - 2019 to reach $35.5 billion by 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for thermal and biological waste-to-energy technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Coverage of non-hazardous solid wastes such as municipal solid wastes (MSW) and biowastes such as kitchen waste, food waste, yard waste, etc. excluding sewage sludge and waste water treatment plants as well as land fill gas plants.
- Regional analysis of the industry in terms of current and future trends of WTE markets and competitive structure.
- A detailed review of current and possible future legislation that can impact the development of the market.
- Analysis of technology trends, identifying how the most prevalent waste management methods are changing lately with the advent of new promising technologies.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The report will analyze the global thermal and biological waste-to-energy markets by technology and geography, and will focus on the regulations and government-supported programs impacting this market. Regionally, the focus of study will be the markets of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world (ROW).
Maya Agnani has been a market research analyst for the past 10 years and has published numerous reports on technology products and market issues. Maya has broad experience in covering energy and consumer-centric issues.