Medical Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for MRI systems was $4.9 billion in 2012. This market is projected to reach $5.4 billion in 2013 and $6.9 billion by 2018, at an estimated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% from 2013 to 2018.
- Descriptions of the trends and developments for each type of MRI technology and how each is meant to satisfy the needs of customers.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Examination of the MRI business in terms of specific companies and their position in the market.
- Identification of highly competitive MRI industries and their position in the overall imaging market.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The report concentrates on highly competitive MRI industry and its position in the overall imaging market.
The MRI market encapsulates current and potential products, related technologies, components and component suppliers, end markets, governmental and regulatory agencies, major companies competing in this market, relative market shares, and the impact of the worldwide market status.
This study defines the MRI market and provides detailed information on the following:
- Products that comprise the MRI industry.
- Emerging and current MRI technologies.
- Analysis of these technologies and the effect on future market development.
- Market structure and current market size, with forecasts by type of product and market region, from 2013 to 2018.
- The effect of external market forces (such as insurance, regulatory and economic issues) and increased incidence of disease.
Peggy S. Lehr is the BCC research analyst of this report. Ms. Lehr holds a BS in Journalism from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and an MS in Communication from the University of Denver. Ms Lehr has been involved with the medical/nursing industry for more than 25 years, and she has worked within the publishing industry for both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. Recent reports for BCC include eight health-care reports and her latest report, HLC007H—Rapid Medical Diagnostic Kits: The Global Market.