Surgical Navigation Systems: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for surgical navigation systems industry is expected to reach $987.3 million by 2021 from $596.7 million in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% from 2016 through 2021.
- An overview of the global market for surgical navigation systems and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Individual revenue forecasts, drivers, restraints, and technology and product developments for each major segment of the market.
- Qualitative discussion on the emerging trends in soft tissue navigation systems.
- Information on the market's dynamics, specifically key drivers as well as the challenges the industry faces.
- Patent analysis.
- Profiles of major players in the field.
The scope of this report is broad and covers different types of surgical navigation systems applications in different kinds of treatment. The market is broken down by types of surgical navigation systems, applications, end user and regional markets. Revenue forecasts from 2016 to 2021 are given for each major type of surgical navigation system, application, end user and regional market, and the estimated values are derived from the manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional surgical navigation systems markets; it explains the major market drivers of the global surgical navigation systems industry, current trends within the industry, major applications and the regional dynamics of the global surgical navigation systems market.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape, which includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global surgical navigation systems industry.
This report has been developed by the market research analysts at BizImpact Knowledge Services LLP, a market research and services company. The project was managed by Aneesh Kumar, a partner in the company, along with input from various subject matter experts. Aneesh Kumar has more than nine years of experience in handling various custom research projects and has worked with a multinational company on various research assignments on global markets.