Digital Photography: Global Markets
The global digital photography market should reach $48.9 billion by 2021 from $41.9 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1%, from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for digital photography
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- In depth analysis of trends in the market, professional photography and photographer’s roles
- A look at image editing and management software, photo sharing sites, photo processing, and other forms of photo viewing and storage
- Coverage of a number of applications in the digital market, including the medical visualization, industrial uses, dental applications, security, and traffic and law enforcement market
- A discussion of the digital photo storage market, digital viewing and digital photo manipulation products
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The report will analyze the market as per the geographies, products and applications. Regionally, the focus of study will be the markets of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW). Geographically, the digital photography market report is divided into four regions: the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Within these regions, countries with opportunities in the digital photography market are also well analyzed. Industry structure in terms of market share and key strategies of the major companies is also provided. Global market dynamics are discussed in detail.
Harilal Agnani has more than 15 years of domain experience, and most of it has been in the field of business research. He has worked with major market research firms and handled projects independently.