Global Markets for Electrical Enclosures
The global electrical enclosures market should reach $7.3 billion by 2021 from $5.0 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9%, from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for electrical enclosures.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Coverage of the various rules and regulations used globally in manufacturing and installing different types of electrical enclosures.
- Current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the global electrical enclosures market.
- Analysis of different types of electrical enclosure divided by: materials broken out by metrics such as means of production, market structure, location of installation, and application.
- Detailed analysis of market factors, specifically the market's drivers, constraints, and opportunities.
- A look at the supplier landscape with a focus on major companies through profiles.
The scope of this report is broad and covers different rules and regulations used globally in the manufacture and installation of different electrical enclosure types. The market is divided into electrical enclosure types by materials, means of production, market structure, location of installation, and by the application used in different industries and households. The market for electrical enclosures is also estimated by regional market by material type. Revenue forecasts from 2016 to 2021 are given for each estimate.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional electrical enclosures market. It explains the major market drivers of the global electrical enclosure industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the global electrical enclosures market. The analysis concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global electrical enclosure industry. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
This report was developed by the market research analysts at BizImpact Knowledge Services LLP, a market research and services company. Project manager Aneesh Kumar, a partner in the company, utilized input from various subject matter experts. Aneesh has more than nine years of experience in handling various custom research projects and has worked with a multinational company on various research assignments on global markets.