RFID: Technology, Applications, and Global Markets
The global market for RFID technologies should reach $38.0 billion by 2021 from $16.2 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.6%, from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets, applications, and related technologies for RFID.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Analysis of the importance of new technologies impacting the RFID industry.
- Coverage of the principal new RFID applications that are expected to be commercialized over the next five years.
- Perspective of the market from the standpoint of various end-users.
- Analysis of economic, business, regulatory, environmental, health, and other macro issues raised by projected trends in the size and structure of the RFID market.
- Details concerning the market's drivers, constraints, and opportunities.
- A relevant patent analysis.
- Profiles of major players in the field.
This report is an analytical business tool whose primary purpose is to describe and analyze the size and dynamics of the global market for RFID products and applications. Major sections of the report cover the following topics:
- Summary of findings and conclusions.
- Overview of the RFID industry.
- RFID technologies, applications and end users.
- Market size and segmentation in 2015.
- Market drivers and constraints.
- Detailed market projections by market segment, 2016 to 2021.
- Regulatory, environmental, and health issues
- Intellectual property (patent analysis)
Andrew McWilliams spent more than 25 years as a consultant with Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company and A.T. Kearny focused on manufacturing before segueing into research analysis. He has been covering myriad technology categories for BCC Research for more than 15 years. McWilliams has a BA from Princeton University and an MA from Harvard University. He has worked in more than 40 countries and he resides in the greater Boston area.