Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Detection: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for volatile organic compound (VOC) gas detectors will grow from $131.4 million in 2016 to $154.7 million by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% for the period of 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global market for volatile organic compound (VOC) gas detectors.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- In depth coverage of fixed and portable VOC detectors.
- Breakdowns by type and technology.
- Evaluation of emission sources and collection methods.
- Coverage of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report is broad and covers the different types of VOC gas detectors. The market is broken down by type of gas detected, type of technology used, industry, purpose of gas detection, and region. Revenue forecasts from 2016 through 2021 are provided for each of these segments. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional markets for VOC gas detectors. It explains the major global market drivers and current trends in the industry as well as major applications and regional dynamics.
The report concludes with a focus on the vendor landscape, which includes profiles of the major vendors and the market shares for the major players, by region.
This report has been developed by the market research analysts at BizImpact Knowledge Services LLP, a market research and services company. The project has been managed by Aneesh Kumar, a partner in the company, along with input from various subject matter experts. Aneesh Kumar has more than nine years of experience in handling custom research projects and has worked with a multinational company on various research assignments on global markets.