Optical Systems and Nondestructive Testing Systems for Inspection and Maintenance
The global markets for optical and nondestructive testing systems for inspection and maintenance totaled $524.8 million in 2014 and is expected to grow from $571.0 million in 2015 to $875.7 million in 2020, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% from 2015 to 2020.
- Insight into the markets for optical systems for inspection and maintenance through analysis of market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chains, market & product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Analysis of the market by metrology solutions, by product type, by instrument, by industry and by geography.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- A look at end-use applications across a wide range of industries including automotive, aerospace, chemicals and, semiconductor and electronics among others.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The optical systems and nondestructive testing systems for inspection and maintenance market is segmented into categories as follows:
- By metrology solutions: Three-dimension (3D) coordinate measuring, automated optical metrology, 3D scanners, material and component testing, large-scale capability maturity model (CMM), static deformation, tactile measurement, digital image correlation, sheet-metal forming and others.
- By product type: Advanced nondestructive technology (NDT) solutions, flaw detectors, integrated inspection solutions, thickness gages, microscope solutions, videoscopes and beroscopes, X-ray fluorescence (XRF) and X-ray powder diffraction (XRD) analyzers and others.
- By instrument: Autocollimator, optical flats, telescope, interferometer, light source and others.
- By industry: Semiconductor and electronics, automobile, textile, oil and gas, mining, power, chemicals, construction, aerospace and others.
- By region: North America (United States, Canada and Mexico). Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific) and Rest of World (RoW) (the Middle East, Africa and Latin America which includes central and South America).
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the optical systems and nondestructive testing systems for inspection and maintenance market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in market.
Sinha G. holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics, semiconductors, photonics, chemicals and communications markets, and he helps clients understand these markets in a concise and intellectual manner. He has researched various markets for several years, including electronics, semiconductors, chemicals, photonics and information technology. Specific market research reports have covered quantum dots, ultrafast lasers, VCSELS, UV-cured resins and metrology.