The global photonic integrated circuit (IC) technology market reached $165.3 million in 2012. This market is expected to grow to $206.5 million in 2013 and $866.4 million in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.2% over the five-year period, 2013 to 2018.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for photonic integrated circuit (IC) technology.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- In-depth breakdown and analysis of the photonic integrated circuit market by application, by components, and by materials.
- Definition of the market by supply chain, value chain, and future outlook and expectations.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
GLOBAL MARKET FOR PHOTONIC IC TECHNOLOGY BY APPLICATION 2011-2018
Source: BCC Research
Download Report Overview
SCOPE OF REPORT
The photonic IC technology market is segmented into following categories:
- Integration: monolithic integration, hybrid integration and module integration.
- Applications: optical communications, optical signal processing, sensing and biophotonics.
- Components: modulators, lasers, detectors, multiplexers/de–multiplexers, attenuator and optical amplifiers.
- Materials: indium phosphide (InP), gallium arsenide (GaAs), lithium niobate (LiNbO3), silicon (Si), silica–on–silicon and others.
- Geography: North America is segmented into U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, U.K., Russia, and CIS; APAC is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others, while RoW covers the Middle East and South America.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
Gaurav Bhushan holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India) and a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets and he helps clients understand these markets in a concise and intellectual manner. He has four years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, financials and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics, and nanotechnology. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, big data, ultracapacitors, home automation, HMDs, factory automation, and the RF components market, among others.
Download Report Overview