Global Market For The Blood Industry To Be Worth $45.3 Billion In 2015
May 24, 2011
Wellesley, Mass. – According to a new technical market research report, THE BLOOD INDUSTRY (HLC008G) from BCC Research (www.bccresearch.com), the value of the global blood industry was more than $30.2 billion in 2010, but is expected to increase to nearly $45.3 billion in 2016, for a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4%.
The largest segment of the market, made up of blood therapeutics, is projected to increase at a CAGR of 10.8% to $26.6 billion in 2015, after being valued at $15.9 billion in 2010.
The other segment, collection and processing, is estimated at $14.3 billion in 2010, but is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.5% to reach $18.7 billion in 2015.
The global blood industry encompasses the collection, typing, testing, and processing of blood and the creation of blood derivatives to help individuals with varying blood problems. The purpose of this study is to detail advances in these areas and their impact on the blood industry.
With its broad scope and in-depth analyses, this report will be a valuable resource to anyone involved with or interested in the blood industry. This study will provide information on:
- Structure and current market size of the blood industry, with forecasts through 2015
- Analysis and projections of various segments of the industry such as collection, typing, testing, and blood therapeutics
- Blood usage patterns and trends
- Government and regulatory controls
- Impact of diseases on the blood industry
- Major players and their relative market shares and market potential
- Current product lines and examination of newly emerging products and technologies
- State of the international markets for various blood and blood-related products
- Newly issued patents relating to blood therapeutics, processing, screening, and collection technologies.
The report will prove valuable to a variety of readers, including industry executives, managers and planners, researchers, industry analysts, and investors. The projections, forecasts, and trend analyses found in this report provide readers with the necessary data and information for careful decision-making.
GLOBAL BLOOD MARKET, BY REGION, 2010 AND 2015
Source: BCC Research
The Blood Industry( HLC008G )
Publish Date: March 2011
Data and analysis extracted from this press release must be accompanied by a statement identifying BCC Research LLC, 49 Walnut Park, Building 2, Wellesley, MA 02481, Telephone: 866-285-7215; Email: email@example.com as the source and publisher. Thank you.