STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The main objectives of this report are to:
- Identify viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at various platform technologies for ultrasound products and their markets.
- Obtain a complete understanding of the major ultrasound markets—industrial, medical, processing, and miscellaneous uses—from their basic principles to their applications.
- Discover feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different areas, with a focus on the biggest and expanding markets.
- Focus on global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for ultrasonic technologies and products, including forecasts for growth.
- Establish the essentials of the ultrasonic technologies and products market, including definitions, processes, and trends.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
For any company to succeed in a competitive market, product opportunities must be identified from the viewpoint of the company’s strengths. For this, it is necessary to understand the size and growth rate of any opportunity and the competitive atmosphere in which the company exists. This report presents the ideal medium to understand the various exciting and growing opportunities in the field of ultrasonics and will help any prospective manufacturer, distributor, or even a user to understand and succeed in this growing field.
This report is intended to help:
- Marketing managers to identify newer market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for the company’s ultrasonic products.
- Research and development professionals to stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for various types of ultrasonic products and to develop new products and for newer applications
- Business development executives to understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible new markets.
- Information and research center librarians to provide market researchers and brand and product managers with the information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The report has been prepared in a simple format that can be easily understood with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of ultrasonic technologies and products with reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Primary information sources for this market research include manufacturers and suppliers of various types of ultrasonic products around the world, raw material suppliers for manufacturing these products, major users of these products, research organizations, governmental agencies, trade associations, and various equipment suppliers. Additional secondary research sources include databases, trade literature, specialized journals, and government statistics. These resources have been researched while compiling this report.
Srinivasa Rajaram is a market research analyst who has authored several reports for BCC Research. He also has worked as a mechanical engineer with more than 40 years of experience in designing factory layouts. He has set up factories for the production of weighing and dynamic balancing machines in India, and has experience in designing, producing, and servicing that equipment. He was Senior Vice President at M/S Schenck Avery Limited, an Indo-German joint venture and has set up ultrasonic inspection facilities for inspection and testing of various components of weighing and dynamic balancing equipment, as well as ultrasonic cleaning of electronic components used in the assembly of printed circuit boards and various display units used in weighing and balancing equipment.