4 Reports in Consumer Products & Services
The global cosmetic and personal care stores market totaled $75.3 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $100.7 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% for the period of 2017-2022.
The global E-commerce market should reach $5,879.1 billion by 2022 from $2,682.1 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.8% from 2017 to 2022.
The global market for virtual reality technologies totaled $3.7 billion in 2017 and should reach $39.4 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 60.5% during 2017-2022.
The global smart glasses market should reach about $20.0 billion by 2022 from $340.4 million in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 125.8%, from 2017 to 2022.
1 Upcoming Report in Consumer Products & Services
Solid-state Lighting: Technologies and Global Markets
- An overview of the global solid-state lighting (SSL) technology market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Discussion of technologies and factors influencing demand.
- Coverage of SSL technologies, including LED (light-emitting diodes) and OLED (organic light-emitting diodes), as well as substrate mounts, packaging materials, and manufacturing techniques.
- Patent analyses.
- Profiles of major companies in the market.