Artificial Sports Turf Materials: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for artificial sports turf materials will grow from $1.7 billion in 2018 to $2.2 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 84 tables
- A broad overview of the global markets for artificial sports turf materials within the manufacturing industry
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Regional dynamics of atrial fibrillation for level covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Other emerging markets
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, India, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain and Middle East and Africa
- Study of impact analysis and discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the market
- A relevant patent analysis
- Examination of vendor landscape and detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global market, including Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Tarkett S.A., Royal Ten Cate, Mondo S.p.A., and Support in Sport (UK) Ltd.
This research report categorizes the artificial sports turf materials by type. Product types include soccer and contact sports, hockey, tennis and other sports.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies