Industrial Fillers: Global Markets
The global industrial fillers market is expected to increase from $29.3 billion in 2014 to $36.0 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for industrial fillers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- A geographic breakdown of the market into the regions North America, Europe, APAC, and rest of the world (ROW).
- Discussion covering nanofillers as a smaller application area.
- Coverage of other sectors where fillers are used including elastomers, adhesives and sealants, rubber, tires, concrete, paints and others.
- A look at the regulatory and legal environment and its impact on the market.
- Profiles of major players in the industrial fillers industry.
This research report incorporates an in–depth analysis of the global industrial fillers market including market estimations and trends through 2019. This report analyzes market dynamics of industrial fillers across geographies of North America, Europe, APAC and ROW. Major players, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report also discusses recent developments and product portfolios of the major players. Patent analysis provides trends over the past two to three years in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Tanmay Joshi has been an analyst for BCC Research since 2014, having authored numerous reports in the areas of advanced materials, biochemicals, industrial chemicals and the applied sciences. He holds both bachelors and master's degrees in chemistry, as well as a Master of Business Administration in Management Science. Prior to joining BCC Research, Joshi conducted chemical research in the R&D division of an international pharmaceutical company.