Industrial Fillers: Global Markets
The global industrial fillers market is expected to increase from $29.3 billion in 2014 to $36.0 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for industrial fillers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- A geographic breakdown of the market into the regions North America, Europe, APAC, and rest of the world (ROW).
- Discussion covering nanofillers as a smaller application area.
- Coverage of other sectors where fillers are used including elastomers, adhesives and sealants, rubber, tires, concrete, paints and others.
- A look at the regulatory and legal environment and its impact on the market.
- Profiles of major players in the industrial fillers industry.
This research report incorporates an in–depth analysis of the global industrial fillers market including market estimations and trends through 2019. This report analyzes market dynamics of industrial fillers across geographies of North America, Europe, APAC and ROW. Major players, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report also discusses recent developments and product portfolios of the major players. Patent analysis provides trends over the past two to three years in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Tanmay Joshi has more than five years of domain experience. His key job responsibilities include working on client-sponsored and syndicated market research studies. Data analysis, forecasting and trend analysis are key elements of his research studies.
Tanmay has authored market research studies in the chemicals domain. Some of these are:
- Bio–succinic acid market.
- Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber (S–SBR) Market for Tire, Polymer Modification, Footwear & Others.
- Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) Boilers (Subcritical, Supercritical, Ultra Supercritical) Market for Power Generation.
- Glycolic Acid Market for Personal Care, Household Cleaning, Industrial and Other Applications.
- Medical Polymers, Resins and Fibers (PVC, PP, PE, PS), Elastomers (SBC, Rubber Latex).
- Biodegradable Plastics Market for Devices, Equipment, Packaging and Other Applications.