Biologics Development and Manufacturing Testing: Technologies and Global Markets
27 February 2018
The global biological safety testing market should reach $13.1 billion by 2022 from $5.1 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.9%, from 2017 to 2022.
- An overview of the global market for biological safety testing and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Discussion of the latest market trends, regulatory environments, market projections, and market share.
- A look at future of biological patents and biosimilars along with biologics patents by year.
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Charles River Laboratories, WuXi AppTec, SGS SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Lonza Group.
The scope of this study encompasses all aspects of biological safety testing used for characterization and release of biopharmaceutical, veterinary and medical diagnostics products. BCC Research analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environments, technology, market projections, and market share. Technological issues discussed in the report include the latest trends and developments.
David Peters is a process development manager with 30 years of applied biological research and development experience, as well as over 18 years of process development and commercial manufacturing experience in the biopharmaceutical industry. He has worked for biopharmaceutical industry leaders on preclinical development programs, as well as on commercial production of a recombinant protein–based vaccine. He holds a B.S. in biology, an M.S. in health sciences, and an MBA in business management.