Refinery Catalysts: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market volume for refinery catalysts should reach 2,234.3 metric kilotons by 2021 from 2,019 metric kilotons in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.0%, from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for refinery catalysts and related technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Detailed analysis of how these catalysts refine crude oil and help refiners meet fuel standards, better manage operational efficiency, and enhance conversion
- Breakdowns of the refinery catalysts market into the submarkets for types and ingredients
- Further breakdowns into the micro-markets for hydro-processing, fluid catalytic cracking, alkylation, hydrogen manufacturing, hydrodesulphurization, isomerization, and other catalysts
- Profiles of major players in the industry
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the global refinery catalyst market, including market estimations and trends through 2021. This report analyzes market dynamics across the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Rest of the World (ROW), which includes MENA (Oman, UAE, Saudi, Iran and Qatar), Latin America (Brazil and Venezuela) and those countries not included under North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The report also analyzes major catalysts materials that comprise zeolites, metals, chemical compounds and others (bio-catalysts and enzymes). The refinery catalyst market in terms of products includes fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) catalysts; alkylation catalysts; hydroprocessing catalysts, which include hydrotreating and hydrocracking catalysts; hydrogen manufacturing refinery catalysts; hydrodesulfurization catalysts; isomerization catalysts; and others (gas sweetening and sulfur recovering catalysts). Major players, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and regional opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report also discusses recent developments and company profiles of the major players in the industry.
Tanmay Joshi has more than five years of experience in the chemicals industry. His key job responsibilities include working on client-sponsored and syndicated market research studies. Data analysis, forecasting and trend analysis are key elements of his research.
Tanmay has authored market research studies in the chemicals industry, including:
- Biosuccinic Acid Market
- Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber (S-SBR) Market for Tire, Polymer Modification, Footwear & Others
- Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) Boilers (Subcritical, Supercritical, Ultra Supercritical) Market for Power Generation
- Glycolic Acid Market for Personal Care, Household Cleaning, Industrial and Other Applications
- Medical Polymers, Resins and Fibers (PVC, PP, PE, PS), Elastomers (SBC, Rubber Latex)
- Biodegradable Plastics Market for Devices, Equipment, Packaging and Other Applications