Wood Preservation: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for wood preservation will grow from $104.4 billion in 2017 to $152.9 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 93 data tables
- An overview of the global market for wood preservation
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013-2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022
- Insight into the types of pressure treatment methods, including full-cell process, empty-cell process, low-pressure-treatment process, and double-vacuum process
- Coverage of nonpressure treatments methods, such as brushing, dip treatment, cold soaking, and thermal process
- Identification of major trends shaping the wood preservation market, such as environmentally-friendly wood preservation processes, alternative chemicals for wood preservation, color-treated wood technology for deck building, and micronized wood preservative technology
- Comprehensive profiles of the major companies in the market, including Metsa Group, Stella-Jones Inc., Universal Forest Products, Inc., UPM-Kymmene Corporation. and West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd
This research report categorizes the wood preservation market by type.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.