Electric Motors for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2023
The global market for electric motors for drones and electric vehicles should grow from $4.5 billion in 2018 to reach $9.4 billion by 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.9% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
- 20 tables
- Detailed overview and a methodological study of the global market for electric motors for drones and electric vehicles within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of global market or electric motors for drones and electric vehicles by application, technology, end user, and geographical region
- Critical analysis of the changing regulatory along with recent regulations regarding security for example, places the burden of safety from cyber threats on the requirements for the manufacturer
- Profiles of major market players in the niche industry, including ABB Ltd., Rockwell Automation Inc., Renault, General Motors and BMW AG
This report covers the global market for electric motors for drones and electric vehicles, including regional analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of World. Component segments include automotive, consumer, commercial and other markets.
Michael Sullivan has been Senior Editor at BCC Research since 2014. He has pioneered the company's Information Technology (IFT) category and significantly expanded it to provide in depth coverage of new areas such as the technologies that underpin the burgeoning Internet of Things (IoT) markets. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.