Fracking Proppants: Global Markets
The global market for hydraulic proppants was about $49.0 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $83.2 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.2% for the period 2014-2019.
- An overview of the global markets for fracking proppants.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Examination of the market's dynamics including drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Information on hydraulic fracturing including its history, the process, and different types.
- Information with regard to hydraulic fracturing fluids, proppants, and chemical additives.
- Evaluation of the regulatory environment and relevant legislation.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the field.
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the global hydraulic fracking proppants market, including market estimations and trends through 2019. This report analyzes market dynamics of proppants across geographies of North America, MENA, APAC and ROW. Major players, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report also discusses recent developments and product portfolios of the major players. Patent analysis provides trends over the past two to three years in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Tanmay Joshi has more than five years of experience in the chemicals industry. His key job responsibilities include working on client-sponsored and syndicated market research studies. Data analysis, forecasting and trend analysis are key elements of his research studies.
Tanmay has authored market research studies in the chemicals industry. Some of these are:
- Biosuccinic Acid Market.
- Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber (S-SBR) Market for Tire, Polymer Modification, Footwear & Others.
- Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) Boilers (Subcritical, Supercritical, Ultra Supercritical) Market for Power Generation.
- Glycolic Acid Market for Personal Care, Household Cleaning, Industrial and Other Applications.
- Medical Polymers, Resins and Fibers (PVC, PP, PE, PS), Elastomers (SBC, Rubber Latex).
- Biodegradable Plastics Market for Devices, Equipment, Packaging and Other Applications.
Dr. Gordon Nangmenyi is a management consultant and principal with Acceleration Advisors Inc., a boutique management consulting firm in Milwaukee, Wisc. Gordon has worked with both small engineering companies and Fortune 100 companies on the commercial verification of emerging technologies and on business model development and commercialization plans with materials-based technologies in the energy, power and environmental market. Prior to his current role, Gordon conducted a National Science Foundation sponsored Corporate Postdoctoral Research Fellowship at A.O. Smith Corp. and spent 2009 as a William J. Fulbright Scholar as a senior lecturer and researcher at Tshwane University of Technology in South Africa. He completed degrees from Brown University and the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, where he received his Ph.D.