Mining and Oil & Gas Field Machinery Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
The global mining and oil & gas field machinery manufacturing market should reach $324.1 billion by 2020 from $265 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2%, from 2016 to 2020.
- An overview of the global market for mining and oil and gas field machinery manufacturing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Detailed analyses of the market's drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future developments to help develop strategies
- Breakdowns of the market by region and country, including the size of the market by region, and their historic and forecast market growth
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry
This research report categorizes the mining and oil & gas field machinery manufacturing market by type. Product type include oil & gas field machinery and equipment, mining machinery and equipment, and others.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.