2018 Engineering Research Review
- The global commercial refrigeration equipment market should reach around $5.0 billion by 2022 from $3.6 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% for the period 2017 to 2022.
- The global flexible green packaging market should reach $395.0 billion by 2022 from $273.4 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% for the period 2017 to 2022.
- The global mobile chargers market should reach $25.0 billion by 2022 from $18.1 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for the period 2017 to 2022.
A furnace is a key device in any manufacturing setup. Energy efficiency is one of the growing point of interests for furnace users and manufacturers. Driven by the desire to minimize energy costs and stringent air emissions (e.g., GHGs), furnace operators and manufacturers are seeking and deploying several categories of equipment and operational updates that promise to increase furnace efficiency and low energy consumption. Sometimes, they are also getting additional support from governments.
In January 2019, China based Qing Hai BHD New Energy Technology Co. received a subsidy of $128,798 from local government for production and process of solar-gas hybrid furnace. This furnace consume less energy and hence environment friendly.
This Engineering Research Review provides a sampling of the type of quantitative market information, analysis and guidance that has been aiding business decision making since BCC Research was founded in 1971. It includes highlights of reports published in 2018 and early 2019 on the following engineering markets:
- ENG006A Commercial Refrigeration Equipment: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2022.
- ENG008A Flexible Green Packaging: Global Markets Through 2022.
- ENG009A Mobile Chargers: Global Markets.
- ENG011A Industrial Furnaces: Global Markets to 2023.
- ENG012A Global Markets for Technologies in Airport Security.
- ENG017A Aircraft Fuel Systems: Global Markets to 2023.
We hope you find this Research Review valuable, and we look forward to serving our customers’ engineering market research needs.
BCC Research Staff
BCC Research Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.