2018 Environment Research Review
- The global market for rainwater harvesting should grow from $1.2 billion in 2017 to reach $1.5 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% for the period of 2017-2022.
- The global market for water meters should grow from $4.0 billion in 2017 to reach $5.1 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% for the period of 2017-2022.
- The global market for electronic waste management and recycling should grow from $31.5 billion in 2017 to reach $55.3 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9% for the period of 2017-2022.
The current environmental conditions are indicative of water scarcity around the world. As a result, various countries around the world are implementing water management techniques for proper utilization of water. The awareness for water management techniques such as rainwater harvesting, installation of water meters, water quality sensors and water leak detection systems is rapidly growing. Busselton Water, a water corporation suppling drinking water across the Busselton area of Western Australia is experimenting Internet of Things (IoT) platform for water management in collaboration with Telstra and Software AG. Telstra, a telecom operator and Software AG, an enterprise software company are providing IoT services.
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. The Environment Research Review provides a sampling of the type of quantitative market information, analysis and guidance that has been aiding business decision making since BCC Research was founded in 1971. It includes highlights of several market research reports that were published in 2018 and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up to date with the general market developments.
Below given are the list of topics that are covered in the given report.
- ENV038A Rainwater Harvesting Technologies: Global Markets to 2022.
- ENV008E Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies: Global Markets.
- ENV040A Electronic Waste Management: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2022.
- ENV039A Water Meters, Water Quality Sensors and Water Leak Detection: Global Markets.
- ENV037A The Chinese Market for Wastewater Treatment.
We hope you find this Research Review valuable, and we look forward to serving our customers’ market research needs.
BCC Research Staff
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.