Advanced Oxidation Technologies: Global Markets
The global market for advanced oxidation technologies for purification applications should reach $6.5 billion by 2021 from $4.4 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8%, from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for advanced oxidation technologies, which use ozone, or combinations of ozone, UV light and hydrogen peroxide to degrade compounds such as pharmaceutical and personal care by-products and endocrine disrupting compounds
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Coverage of leading technology types and technology providers, new innovative technology types, and technology trends across various market segments and geographical regions
- In-depth coverage of major applications for these oxidation technologies
- An in-depth analysis on the patent landscape accompanied by the state of the art technology of the field
- Discussion covering service suppliers and equipment manufacturers, analyzed based on market share, service and product type
The Advanced Oxidation Technologies Global Market study has been conducted with a global perspective in terms of oxidation technologies and their purification applications. Market projections have been conducted for five regional segments and for the global market. North America includes the markets of the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Europe consists of all European countries (western and eastern Europe, except the Russian Federation). Asia–Pacific includes all Asian countries – with emphasis on Russia Federation, Japan, People’s Republic of China (China), India, South Korea and Republic of China (Taiwan) – Australia including New Zeeland, Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines. All market table values are in 2016 U.S. dollars. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. The report provides business planners, investors and managers with improved understanding of the trends and impact of advanced oxidation treatment technologies for purification applications and also presents how the markets will be affected by new technology opportunities as well social and economic impacts.
The report contains:
- An in–depth analysis of the advanced oxidation technologies used for water and wastewater treatment.
- An overview of the quantities of waste produced per regional segment, type and source.
- Current and potential applications of advanced oxidation technologies for water and wastewater management.
- Current and future market projections of advanced oxidation technologies for water and wastewater management in each regional market.
- Profiles of current industry players per regional segment including service suppliers and contractors.
- A review of market and economic opportunities for current industry participants and new entrants.
The analyst responsible for preparing the report is Dr. Nikos Thomopoulos, a partner in Boston-based international technology and marketing consulting firm, 43rd Parallel LLC. Nikos has extensive experience in the field of chemical production and environmental technologies, as well as over 20 years of experience as a consultant engineer on environmental projects (study and construction), energy production and conservation projects, energy saving-related research and development (R&D) projects, rendering services in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and manufacturing companies.