Water Supply and Irrigation Systems: Global Markets to 2022
The water supply and irrigation systems market should reach $493.9 billion by 2022 from $396.7 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% from 2017 to 2022.
- 98 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, China, Spain, Italy, France, India, Japan, Russia, Brazil, UK and Australia
- Discussion of where the state-of-the-art is in the water supply and irrigation systems market and forecast of the future commercial potential for the key market segments
- Insight into the government initiatives, regulatory bodies and major associations representing water supply and irrigation system industry
- Description of membrane filtration technology and its usage in water treatment plants to reduce energy consumption and increase plant efficiency
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major players in the market, including Veolia Environment S.A., SUEZ SA, Sabesp Corp, American Water Works Company Inc, and United Utilities Group PLC.
This research report categorizes the water supply and irrigation systems market by type include agriculture, industrial and domestic consumption.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.