Global Markets for Baby Foods
The global market for baby foods in 2010 was $27.1 billion. The market is expected to reach $28.2 billion in 2011 and rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% reaching $35.2 billion by the end of 2016.
The scope of this study encompasses the baby food markets. This report includes infant formula and baby meals. Baby meals include baby cereals, baby snacks, baby drinks, and other baby foods. BCC analyzes each market and how it relates to the nutrient needs of infants/toddlers; the importance of breast-feeding; types and forms of infant formula; complementary baby meals; different types of industrially prepared complementary foods; and benefits, drawbacks, and the market’s regulatory aspects. The technological issues discussed include the latest trends and developments of the baby food market.
The study has been carried out by a team of professionals in the biotechnology industry. The project manager for this report is Shalini S. Dewan, who holds a master's degree in pharmaceutical chemistry and has more than 14 years of industry experience. Shalini was awarded a Gold Medal by the Prime Minister of India for her work and she has worked with top companies in India and the U.S.
- Global Markets for Reagents for Chromatography (MST034E).
- Global Markets for Spectroscopy Equipment ( IAS004F).
- Global Markets and Technologies for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems (PHM006K).
- Orthopedic Drugs, Implants and Devices (PHM040A).
- Global Markets for Medical Imaging Reagents and Analysis Equipment (HLC040D).
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Industry (PHM047A).
- Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology (BIO014H).
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043F).
- Global Markets for Chiral Technology (BIO012F).
- Autacoids and Related Drugs: Technologies and Global Markets (PHM065A).
- Contraceptives: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC085A).
- Liver Disease Treatments: The Global Market (PHM057C).
- Hormone Replacement Therapies and Other Hormone Therapies: Global Markets (PHM055A).
- Cardiovascular Medicine: Diagnostics, Drugs and Devices (HLC041B).
- Cancer Therapies: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC027B).