Food Service Contractors: Global Markets to 2022
01 May 2018
The global market for food service contractors will grow from $436.7 billion in 2017 to $602.4 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 94 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for food service contractors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 through 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Information about the use of IoT-enabled kitchen equipment
- Discussion about the impact of online food delivery companies and preference for healthy food options
- Insight into government initiatives, regulatory bodies and major associations
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market including Aramark Corporation, Autogrill S.p.A., Compass Group plc, Elior Group S. A., and Sodexo S.A
This research report categorizes the food service contractors market by the type of establishments it caters to. These include healthcare, educational institutions and industries/services.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.