Latin America Retail Industry Profile and Directory
Latin American (LATAM) retail market will grow from $263.4 billion in 2017 to nearly $297.9 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 112 data tables and 84 additional tables
- An overview of the retail industry within Latin America
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Examination of the market based on key company data and geographic profiles
- Insights into the retail profiles of the food retail chains, pharmacy chains, and convenience stores
- Comprehensive profiles of the major players of the industry, including Pricesmart, Drogaria São Paulo, Inkafarma, Groupe Casino, Walmart, Inc., 7-Eleven, and OXXO
The report will provide an exclusive and thorough review of retailers within key Latin America countries and regions. The data will focus on grocery, pharmacy and convenience store retail chains and will be broken out into three areas: key company data, maps and geographic profiles; summaries of key retail chains; and summaries by country.
John Barrett is an established consultant and author. He has worked on reports and consulting projects in many different elements of the food industry, including processing, distribution, farming, retail, packaging, and branding. In his 25-year career as a consultant, he has also conducted research and authored papers and reports in many other industries, including aerospace, heavy equipment, emissions testing, textiles, chemicals, oil and gas exploration, nonwovens, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, e-commerce, education, healthcare, financial services and others.