Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed
The global probiotics market should reach $69.1 billion by 2024 from $48.4 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 99 data tables
- A descriptive study of the global market for probiotics with a quantitative and qualitative approach
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information pertaining to underlying technologies driving the industry’s growth along with key factors such as current trends, regulatory updates, and other macroeconomic factors that can influence the market
- Emphasis on importance of scientific research, product innovation, consumer awareness and preferences, and government regulatory requirements
- Vendor landscape of the market leading companies offering probiotic-enhanced products designed for humans and animals in the food and beverage, dietary supplement, and animal feed industries
- Patents evaluation and new developments regarding various categories and sub-categories of probiotics
- Detailed profiles of leading manufacturers and suppliers of probiotic foods, including Chr. Hansen Inc., Danone Inc., Nestle Inc., Probi AB Inc., Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd. and Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.
The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets for probiotics, which are used globally in various applications, food and beverages, dietary supplements and animal feed. The market is broken down by genus, application, end use and region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each genus, application, end use and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each regional market for probiotics. It explains the main market drivers of the global probiotics market, current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the probiotics market. It also includes a special focus on the growing adoption of probiotics in the cosmetics industry. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major vendors in the probiotics industry, globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.