Lithium Battery Recycling: North America Markets
North American lithium battery recycling market should reach $3.2 billion by 2023 from $1.2 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.7% for the period 2018-2023.
- An overview of the North American market for the lithium battery recycling
- Discussion of technological and economic trends that are affecting the market
- Coverage of drivers and regional dynamics of the lithium battery recycling market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed description of recycling technologies, including hydrometallurgical process, pyrometallurgy process, physical/mechanical process and hydrometallurgical process
- Comprehensive profiles of the major players of the industry, including American Manganese (AMI) Inc., Li-Cycle Technology, Retriev Technologies, Raw Materials Company (RMC), Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd. and Lithium Americas
The report’s scope spans the North American market for lithium battery recycling. The report analyzes regional market trends, using data from 2016 and 2017 as base years and providing estimates for 2018 to 2023 with projections of compound annual growth rates in the forecast period.
The report includes detailed discussion of technological and economic trends that are affecting the market. Furthermore, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the lithium battery recycling market and the current trends within the industry.
The sale values within the report are presented in U.S. dollars, while the sales values in terms of actual product are presented in thousand units. The choice of using thousands as a denomination unit was dictated by the shipment volumes for specific categories, which would have otherwise appeared too insignificant. It is important to note that the lifespan of the lithium batteries varies depending upon the usage industry.
The forecasts are further broken down by industry and region. The report covers the following chemistries of lithium:
- Lithium-Nickel Manganese Cobalt (Li-NMC).
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP).
- Lithium-Manganese Oxide (LMO).
- Lithium-Titanate Oxide (LTO).
- Lithium-Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (NCA).
- Lithium-Cobalt Oxide (LCO).
The breakdown of end-use Industry includes:
- Consumer Electronics.
The regional breakdown focuses on the following countries:
- United States.
- Rest of the North America.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes profiles of the major vendors in the North American lithium battery recycling market.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is composed of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis, and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.