Advanced Orthopedic Technologies, Implants and Regenerative Products
The global advanced orthopedic technologies, implants, and regenerative products market totaled $44.7 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $56.2 billion by 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 18 data tables and 44 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, Canada, Mexico and Brazil
- An overview of the advanced orthopedic technologies, implants, and regenerative products used for the treatment of orthopedic disorders such as arthritis, fractures, joint inflammation and rheumatoid joint pain
- Description about the market trends, drivers, restraints, and future opportunities
- Coverage of current regulations and guidelines for orthopedic medical devices quality management and manufacturing practices
- Analysis of the company profiles of the industry, including Smith & Nephew plc., Medtronic Inc., Exactech, Inc., and B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
The report on “Advanced Orthopedic Technologies, Implants and Regenerative Products Market” gives a detailed analysis of the product types used for orthopedic implants and regeneration. The report is segmented based on device type such as bone repair and regenerative products, cartilage and soft tissue repair, regenerative products and joint replacement, implants and regenerative products.
A detailed analysis illustrating market dynamics and market structure is incorporated in the report. Porter’s five forces analysis, as well as supply and distribution chain are discussed in detail for an in-depth understanding of the market. The report covers the current regulations and guidelines for quality management and manufacturing practices of orthopedic medical devices in the context of its use in advanced orthopedic devices industry. Top market players detailing their business operations and segment focus, revenue and strategy analysis are included the in the report. Market share analysis of leading market players, product launches and pipeline products are also captured in the report.
In terms of geography the reports analyze the market across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Key countries like US, Canada, Mexico, Europe (Top five countries), China, India and Japan are discussed due to a high degree of concentration of orthopedic device manufacturing companies and contract manufacturing organizations in these countries. This report includes market size estimates for 2017 as base year, 2018 and forecast for 2023.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
BCC Research estimates that the global market for advanced orthopedics will grow from $35.3 billion in 2013 to nearly $36.4 billion in 2014, continuing to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0% for the period of 2014 to 2019 reaching nearly $42.2 billion in 2019.
- An overview of the global market for advanced orthopedic technologies, implants, and regenerative products.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- A look at how new items and biotechnological advancements are beginning to revolutionize future growth of the orthopedic device market.
- Segmented analysis based on product categories, product uses, forecasts, as well as competitive analyses.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the field.
The total market for advanced orthopedic technology and products was estimated to exceed $28 billion in 2010. New technologies and an increasingly older population are two of the major driving forces within the market. By 2015, the advanced orthopedic technology and product market is likely to reach $32.4 billion, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2010 to 2015 of 2.7%.
The total market for advanced orthopedic technology and products was estimated to exceed $17.5 billion in 2006, up 11.7% from $15.7 billion the previous year (2005). By 2012, the advanced orthopedic technology and product market is likely to reach $31.9 billion, with average growth estimated at 10.3%.
Worldwide, the bone repair and regenerative product market has increased at a rate of 19% to 22% annually over the past several years. In 2006, the market experienced a 22% increase over the $910 million in 2005 to reach $1.1 billion.
Worldwide, the total joint replacement, implant and regenerative product markets generated approximately $15.8 billion in 2006, an increase of 11.4% over $11.2 billion estimated for 2005.