Cosmetic and Personal Care Stores: Global Markets to 2022
01 May 2018
The global cosmetic and personal care stores market totaled $75.3 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $100.7 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 92 data tables
- An overview of the global cosmetic and personal care stores market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc., LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, dm-drogerie markt and CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd.
This research report categorizes the cosmetic and personal care stores market by type. Product type include beauty stores, cosmetics stores and perfume stores.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.