Dental Implants: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for dental implants reached $3.6 billion in 2018 and should reach nearly $5.0 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 45 tables
- Detailed overview and an industry analysis of the dental implant market
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, U.K., China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- Segmentation of the global market by type of material used, implant type, end user, and region
- Discussion of the major drivers and global dynamics, along with the political, economic, social and technological factors that impact the market
- A relevant patent analysis
- Examination of the competitive landscape
- Detailed profiles of the major market players, including 3M Company, Bicon Llc., Biohorizons Iph, Dentsply Sirona, Neoss International, Nobel Biocare, Osstem Implants Co. Ltd., TBR Dental Group and Zimmer Biomet Holdings
This report provides a detailed analysis of the dental implant market, segmented according to the type of material used, product type, value, end user and region. On the basis of materials, the market is divided into titanium and zirconium implants. On the basis of implant type, the market is divided into tapered and parallel-walled dental implants. Based on the value, they are divided into premium and non-premium dental implants. On the basis of end users, the market is divided into dental clinics and hospitals, dental laboratories and dental colleges and research establishments, and on the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
The report also includes a discussion of the major drivers and global dynamics, along with the political, economic, social and technological factors that impact the market. The report provides market size estimates for the year 2017 (considered as a base year), 2018, and a forecast for 2023. Market estimates and forecast figures are provided for all major market segments. A discussion of the major players is included in the competitive landscape section, which provides trends in product launches, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and other agreements.
The report concludes with a special focus on the company profiles and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the dental implant market.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research staff is composed of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis, and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration, surgery and other subject areas.