Endovascular Treatment Devices: EVAR and TEVAR Emphasis
The global market for endovascular treatment devices reached $2.0 billion in 2017 and should reach nearly $2.8 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% from 2017 to 2022.
- 20 data tables and 14 additional tables
- A global overview of the endovascular treatment market with an emphasis on Endovascular Aortic Repair (EVAR) and Thoracic Endovascular Aortic/aneurysm Repair (TEVAR)
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of the endovascular treatment market's regulatory structure, pricing and reimbursement, and marketed and pipelined products
- Information on endovascular surgery techniques, procedural risks and follow-up treatment, and the clinical need for endovascular procedures
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Boston Scientific Corp., Cardinal Health, Cook Group Inc., Getinge AB and Terumo Corp.
Endovascular treatment includes procedure types such as EVAR and TEVAR. Aneurysm types include infrarenal, juxtarenal and thoracic. This report is an analytical business tool with the primary purpose of providing a thorough evaluation of the global market for endovascular treatment for aneurysms. The format of this study includes the following:
- Detailed description, including demographics and cost burden, of aortic diseases (abdominal aortic aneurysms and thoracic aortic aneurysms) and aneurysm types (e.g., infrarenal, juxtarenal and thoracic).
- Detailed description and analysis of endovascular treatment devices including EVAR and TEVAR.
- Market characterization, including unmet need, market size, and segmentation (by region and treatment).
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2022.
- Competition and market shares.
- Key marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with information about their regulatory status.
- Strategic landscape (mergers and acquisitions).
- Regulatory structure.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Observations and conclusions regarding the future of endovascular treatment.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
Dr. Ritu Thakur is an independent consultant based in New Delhi, India with 10+ years of experience in consulting, business/market research, business & report writing, analytics, content development & management and translation. She has prior work experience with Panasonic (Healthcare Division), GlobalData (U.K.-based market research firm) and several other development stage/early stage companies including Biovo, Diabesity, Medibrane, ScaleThings, EndoGI, Ramot Biomedical Eng and NeverWet. In her previous assignments, she has delivered hundreds of small to large scale custom projects on pharmaceutical, medical and biotechnology subjects. She has developed reports for BCC Research for more than four years and has worked as an author for healthcare and other related industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices.
- Bariatric Surgery: Global Markets for Services and Devices (HLC153B).
- Wearable Medical Devices: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC192A).
- Global Markets for Emerging Medical Device Technologies (HLC191A).
- Needle-Free Devices: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC178A).
- Medication Automation: Systems, Technologies and Global Markets (PHM182A).
- Smart Pills: Applications and Global Markets (PHM181A).