Health and Medical Insurance Providers: Global Markets to 2020
The global market for health and medical insurance providers reached $1.1 trillion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach $1.6 trillion in 2020 from $1.2 trillion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% for 2016-2020.
- 97 data tables and 1 additional table
- An overview of the global market for health and medical insurance providers
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 to 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Market breakdowns by segment, region, and country
- Insight into market drivers and restraints
- Discussion of key mergers and acquisitions
- A look into the competitive landscape of the industry, including: UnitedHealth Group, Anthem Inc., Allianz SE, Aetna Inc., Humana Inc.
This research report categorizes the health and medical insurance providers market by type. Product type include agents & brokers, direct writing, and bancassurance & others.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others