US Fertility Clinics Market
The market for fertility clinics in the US should reach a value of $3.6 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow to $4.5 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
- An overview of the US market for fertility clinics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 through 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Examination of the critical market characteristics of the fertility market, including technological developments, the value chain, market dynamics, and key market trends
- Market breakdowns by diagnostics services and assisted reproductive technology
- Coverage of major government regulations, recent industry developments, and the competitive landscape
- Information on leading companies, including Integramed, New Hope Fertility Center, Reproductive Medicine Associates Of New Jersey and Colorado Center of Reproductive Medicine
This research report categorizes the US fertility clinics market by segments. These segments include assisted reproductive technology, diagnostic services and surgeries.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.