3D Printing Software: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for 3D printing software should grow from $787.5 million in 2018 to reach $2.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 56 tables
- Industry analysis of the 3D printing software
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Segmentation of the global 3D printing software market by type, end-user, application industry and geographical region
- Coverage of the significant patents in 3D printing software market by type, by company and other categorizations
- Assessment of the major drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the global 3D printing software market
- Discussion of the major players across each regional market
- Company profiles of major key players in the market, including 3D Systems Corp., Ansys Inc., Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systemes, Materialise NV, PTC, and Stratasys Ltd.
This study includes analysis of key trends within the 3D printing software market and its various segments. It also provides the global market trends and revenue for various segments through 2023. The report divides the 3D printing software market into technology types: modeling, slicing and platform. The scope of the report does not include the service segment.
Further, the market is segmented by end-use industries such as healthcare, consumer products, automotive, aerospace and defense and other industries. The other category includes industries such as food, fashion, education, architecture and entertainment. The study analyzes 3D printing software adoption and revenue trends across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Rest of the World (ROW).
This report also includes company profiles of key 3D printing software vendors to describe the competitive landscape including market share and key developments. Key 3D printing software vendors discussed in this report include Autodesk Inc., 3D systems Inc., Dassault Systemes, Materialise NV and PTC.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.