Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Technologies: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for ERP technologies grow from nearly $38.9 billion in 2017 to $55.7 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 37 data tables and 17 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for enterprise resource planning technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of the applications of ERP technologies in accounting and finance, human resource, procurement and orders, customer relationship, and supply-chain management
- Coverage of the ERP implementation processes, i.e. consulting and planning, design and development, testing and deployment, and maintenance services
- Analyses of deployment models, i.e., on-premise and cloud deployment
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market including Afas Software, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.Com, Inc, Sap Se, Smart Erp Solutions, Inc. and Synergix Technologies
This research study includes market information on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and its key segments including applications, deployment, organization size, industry verticals and regions.
The use of ERP for different business applications is the core market segment that covers accounting and finance management, human resource management, procurement and order management, customer relationship management and supply chain management. Other applications include warehouse management and business intelligence. The ERP market is also bifurcated by deployment type, i.e., on-premise and cloud-based deployment.
The ERP market is also segmented into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises based on its implementation in different sized organizations; organization size is is based on the number of employees. The SMEs segment is considered to be the enterprises comprised of between ten and 500 employees, while organizations which have more than 500 employees are considered to be in the large enterprises segment.
The ERP market is also segmented by vertical, including manufacturing, BFSI (Banking, Financial services and Insurance), healthcare, retail and consumer goods, government and education, transportation and logistics, and IT and telecom. Professional services, energy and utility, chemicals and some other industries are considered in the “other” industries segment. The regional analysis of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW). Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for all of the above-mentioned segments in the ERP market with estimated values derived from solution providers’ total revenue.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional market. Further, it explains the major drivers and market dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global ERP market.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including ICT (Information and Communications Technology), healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, are among others.