Global Markets for 5G Technologies
The global market for 5G technologies reached nearly $32.4 billion in 2018 and should reach $105.4 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 28 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for 5G technology and applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
- In-depth analyse of 5G R&D investment, limitation of 5G technology and networks, descriptions of major types of 5G markets, and 5G's impact on device sales
- Analyses of market opportunities, including ecosystem architecture, network planning and impact, service design and ROI impact, and 5G stakeholders and key strategies
- Coverage of the 5G patent initiative and standardization initiatives by industry forums, regional governments, and 5G field trial activities
- Company profiles of major key players in the market, including Apple Inc., Arista Networks, AT$T Inc., Cisco Systems, Ericsson AB, Fujitsu, Google Inc., Intel Corp. and Qualcomm Inc.
The scope of this report covers the overall 5G technologies market with market sizing and trends analysis for the most recently completed actuals for 2018, as well as forecasts, trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for 2018 through 2023. Specific segments within this scope are as follows:
- 5G Technologies
The report will also segment revenue by end-use in terms of:
- Enhanced Mobile Broadband
- Internet of Things
The industry sector applications revenue covered will be:
- Mobile Operators
Michael Sullivan has been Senior Editor at BCC Research since 2014. He has pioneered the company's Information Technology (IFT) category and significantly expanded it to provide in depth coverage of new areas such as the technologies that underpin the burgeoning Internet of Things (IoT) markets. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.