Machine Learning: Global Markets to 2022
The global machine learning market totaled $1.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $8.8 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 43.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 45 data tables and 32 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for machine learning
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including Amazon.com Inc., Alphabet Inc., Baidu Inc., Intel Corp. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
In this report, the market has been segmented based on type, deployment, organization size, end-user industries, and geography. The report covers the overview of the global market for machine learning and analyses the market trends, considering the base year of 2016 and estimates for 2017 to 2022. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 for segmentation based on deployment, organization size, end-user industries, and geography have been estimated with values derived from solutions and service providers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a section on the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers, competitive landscape, and current trends in the machine learning market. The report concludes with an analysis of the machine learning vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global machine learning market.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.