Mobile Device Security: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for mobile device security technologies reached $14.1 billion in 2016. The market should grow from $18.6 billion in 2017 to $37.0 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7% during 2017-2022.
- 33 data tables and 4 additional tables.
- An overview of the global market for mobile device security technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Analysis of the market by device type, industry, and by region.
- Market analysis by mobile device security technology by detection, messaging, encryption, and application.
- Detailed market opportunities analyses for device, network, applications, and content providers.
- Profiles of key companies in the market.
This report covers the global market for mobile device security technologies and regional analysis of North America, Latin America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Asia-Pacific. Component segments include hardware, software and services. End-user segments include consumer, business and government. Applications such as antivirus and antimalware, encryption, identity and access management and as well as data loss protection.
Michael Sullivan has been Senior Editor at BCC Research since 2014. He has pioneered the company's Information Technology (IFT) category and significantly expanded it to provide in depth coverage of new areas such as the technologies that underpin the burgeoning Internet of Things (IoT) markets. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.