Smart Glasses for Augmented Reality Technologies: Global Markets to 2022
The global smart glasses market should reach about $20.0 billion by 2022 from $340.4 million in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 125.8%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 33 data tables and 25 additional tables
- Segmentation of the market by applications, form factor, operating system, display technologies, and region
- Coverage of new technological advancements in smart glasses, as well as market restraints
- Examination of the market's dynamics. including drivers, marketing strategies, value chain analysis, and opportunities
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the smart glass industry, including DAQRI, Epson Corp., Alphabet Inc., Atheer Inc., Microsoft Corp., and Sony Corp.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on form factor, display technology, operating system, application, and geography. The report covers the overview of the global market for smart glasses and analyses the market trends, considering base year of 2016 and estimates for 2017 to 2022. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 for segmentation on the basis of form factor, operating system, applications and geography have been estimated with values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a section on the major players in the market. Further it explains the major drivers, competitive landscape, and current trends of the smart glasses market. The report concludes with a detailed focus on the smart glasses vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players operating in the global smart glasses market.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.