Smart Home Technologies: Global Markets to 2022
24 April 2018
The global smart home market should reach $55.0 billion by 2022 from $38.0 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% from 2017 to 2022.
- 24 data tables and 46 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for smart home technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analysis of the market by type, product, networking technology, and by region
- Insight into the market through market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chain, and market and product trends
- Discussion of current and future trends and analyses on the basis of competitive technologies
- Description of the competitive landscape, including leading players and their key developments, strategies, and profiles
- Profiles of the key companies in the market, including ABB Ltd., Amazon.com Inc., Control4 Corp., Daintree Networks Inc., General Electric, Google Inc., IBM and Schneider Electric SE
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global smart home technology market by component, technology, application and region. It discusses the different segments of smart home technology to derive specific market estimations. It discusses a comparative study regarding the ways the technology has improved people’s lifestyles people and also saved energy. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global smart home technology market. Patent analysis provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time, as well as regionally, particularly for the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Sinha G. Gaurav focuses on electronics and semiconductors markets, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications range from factory automation and big data to industrial controls and helmet-mounted displays. He holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University and an MBA degree in finance from ICFAI Business School.