Artificial Intelligence (AI) Hardware: Global Markets
This report provides a brief understanding of recent market trends in the overall artificial intelligence (AI) hardware market. It identifies the companies best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages.
- An overview of global market for artificial intelligence (AI) in hardware sector
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Coverage of current trends, regulatory factors, and other macro-economic factors that can influence the market
- Information on the companies engaged in research and development (R&D) and products in pipeline with SWOT analyses
- Detailed profiles of companies in the global AI hardware market, their main business segments, products, financial performance and developments & strategies
The scope includes the analysis of the AI hardware market based on technology type, computation type, end use industries and regional markets. For each of these market segments, revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2024 are provided at the global level.
The AI hardware market is segmented into the following categories:
- Technology: machine learning, Computer vision, Natural Language Processing, Expert Systems.
- Computation type: CPU, GPU, ASICS and others.
- End user industries: Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI); It and telecom, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Aerospace and defense, Manufacturing, Automotive, Agriculture, Retail, Energy and utilities, Government and public services and Others.
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of World (RoW).
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 and projections of CAGR during 2019 to 2024 . The estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.