Asia-Pacific Markets for Specialty Commercial Vehicles
The Asia-Pacific market for specialty commercial vehicles should grow from $32.0 billion in 2018 to $42.3 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 19 data tables
- Industry analysis of the Asia-Pacific markets for specialty commercial vehicles
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Identification and description of product categories of specialty commercial vehicles and their variants
- Assessment of current and future demand for each type of specialty commercial vehicle body, and the cab and chassis they are mounted upon, in the near and midterm during the period of 2017-2023
- Coverage of nine predominant categories of on-highway specialty commercial vehicles, including street sweeper vehicles (bodies and purpose-built), winter maintenance equipment (truck-mounted), sewer & catch basin cleaners and industrial vacuum truck bodies, refuse collection truck bodies, dump (tipper) truck bodies, concrete mixer truck bodies, concrete pumper truck bodies, flatbed (platform) truck bodies, and utility (service) truck bodies
- Evaluation of the key suppliers of the cabs and chassis of specialty commercial vehicle bodies
- Profiles of key players and their corporate profiles including Dongyang Mechatronics Corp., Hyundai, ISUZU Motors Ltd., Johnston Sweepers Ltd. and Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Co. Ltd.
This report focuses on nine predominant categories of on-highway specialty commercial vehicles:
- Street sweeper vehicles (bodies and purpose-built).
- Winter maintenance equipment (truck-mounted).
- Sewer and catch basin cleaners and industrial vacuum truck bodies.
- Refuse collection truck bodies.
- Dump (tipper) truck bodies.
- Concrete mixer truck bodies.
- Concrete pumper truck bodies.
- Flatbed (platform) truck bodies.
- Utility (service) truck bodies.
In order to maintain a commonality of end-user segments, this study does not include specialty commercial vehicles that are commonly not utilized by the end users who use those listed above. Those excluded are:
- Public safety vehicle bodies (fire, ambulance, and other similar types).
- Shuttle bus bodies.
- Box van bodies.
- Tow truck bodies.
BCC Research Staff comprises expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including ICT, healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, are among others.