Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for automatic environmental control manufacturing will grow from $81.6 billion in 2017 to $123.4 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 94 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for automatic environmental control manufacturing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013- 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of major trends shaping the automatic environmental control manufacturing market including, development and manufacture of smart thermostats, building energy management system (BEMS) and developing systems based on IOT for remote monitoring and control of boilers
- Assessment of applications for heating equipment, refrigeration equipment and air conditioning equipment
- Profiles of leading companies in the market, including Johnson Controls, Inc., Schneider Electric, United Technologies Corporation, Honeywell International Inc. and Ingersoll Rand
This research report categorizes the automatic environmental control market by type. Product type include heating, air conditioning and refrigeration.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.