Industrial Process Variable Instruments Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global industrial process variable instruments manufacturing market totaled $87.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $124.9 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 96 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, China, Spain, Italy, France, India, Japan, Russia, Brazil, UK and Australia
- Discussion about technological advances such as robotics and automation as a driver for the industrial variable instruments industry
- Insight into regulatory environment, new products and advancements, and current trends within the industry
- Coverage of Government Initiatives, Regulatory Bodies and Major Associations representing industrial variable instruments market
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major players in the market, including Abb Ltd, Emerson Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric Se and Siemens Ag
This research report categorizes the industrial variable instruments market by type include temperature, pressure, level, flow and others.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.