Highway, Street and Bridge Construction: Global Markets to 2022
The global highway, street and bridge construction market will grow from $1.5 trillion in 2017 to $2.2 trillion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 94 data tables
- An overview of highway, street and bridge construction markets within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- PESTLE Analysis of highway, street and bridge construction industry, and identification of growth driving factors, restraints, and market trends and strategies
- Evaluation of increased use of sophisticated technologies such as autonomous vehicles, digital technologies and how they led to improve road safety in highway, street and bridge construction industry
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including China Communications Construction Company, China Railway Construction Corporation Limited (CRCC), China Railway Group Ltd. (CREC), Grupo ACS and Vinci SA
This research report categorizes the highway, street and bridge construction by type. Product types include roads and highways, bridges and other.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.