- The global marine and maritime engines market should reach $26.5 billion by 2024 from $21.6 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% for the period of 2019-2024.
- The global market for dredgers and dredge equipment should grow from $4.4 billion in 2019 to reach $5.7 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% for the period of 2019-2024.
- The global market for 3D printing reached $10.2 billion in 2019 and should reach $27.5 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.0% for the period of 2019-2024.
Global manufacturing industry is growing at a healthy rate of 3% over year on year contributing 30% to the global GDP. New technologies like automation, 3D printing and surge in automobile and electronics production has elevated the manufacturing industry up to a higher level. The ability to 3D print metal materials is one of the most exciting ongoing development in the field of additive manufacturing. Metal 3D printing process uses no tooling, is almost fully automated, and adds rather than removes material to allow for more optimized geometries. This makes metal 3D printing especially suitable for parts that might be traditionally very difficult or expensive to manufacture, including legacy parts, line automation tools, and functional cast prototypes manufacturing.
Moreover, 3D printing and advanced self-healing material markets are influencing manufacturing processes to advance in automotive, defense and aerospace industries. Increasing motor vehicle production across the globe, presents huge opportunities for the global self-healing material market in the automotive segment. This is attributed to the fact that self-healing materials decrease wear, friction and energy consumption and enhance fuel savings. Correspondingly, this helps substantially reduce CO2 emissions.
The trend of increasing motor vehicle manufacturing is expected to continue till 2024. This is attributed to significant research and development spending in the automotive sector. For instance, according to International Republican Institute (IRI), the top 156 companies focused on automobiles and parts invested $133.39 billion (€107.8 billion) in the research and development of automobiles in 2015. Hence, the trend of increasing motor vehicle production is considered one of the crucial factors in calculating market revenues through 2024.
This 2019 Manufacturing Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
- MFG054A Composite Fabrication Technologies: Global Markets to 2023.
- MFG064A Pipes for Agricultural and Municipal Sectors Global Markets to 2023.
- MFG060A Maritime Engines: Global Markets and Technologies to 2024.
- MFG061A Dredging Equipment: Global Markets and Technologies.
- MFG073A Global Self-healing Material Market.
- MFG074A Global Markets for 3D Printing.
- MFG069A Automotive Components: A BCC Research Outlook.
We hope you find this Research Review valuable, and we look forward to serving our customers manufacturing market research needs.
BCC Publishing Staff
BCC research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as electronics and semi-conductors, automotive, industrial automation, ICT, petroleum, electrical engineering, business administration, among others.
- The global market for cranes will grow from nearly $29.4 billion in 2017 to $35.9 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% for the period of 2017-2022.
- The global market for meat processing equipment should grow from $10.7 billion in 2017 to $15.3 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% for the period of 2017-2022.
- The global market for industrial boilers should increase from $13.0 billion in 2018 to $18.2 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for 2018-2023.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.