Optical Instruments and Lens Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
20 March 2018
The global optical instruments and lens manufacturing market totaled $19.1 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $27.0 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 95 data tables
- An overview of the global market for optical instruments and lens manufacturing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including Canon Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, Nikon Corp., Olympus Corp. and Sony Corp.
This research report categorizes the optical instrument and lens market by type. Segment type include optical instruments and interchangeable camera lenses.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.